Directorate of Fire & Emergency Service is making endeavors to bring excellence in public service delivery in a meaningful manner by providing an effective IT solutions to the citizens of the state. In this endeavor, Directorate of Fire & Emergency in association with Goa Electronics Limited has now launched online services under eDistrict Mission Mode Project to provide citizens with a platform to apply online for services as mentioned below;
|Application for Initial NOC|
|Application for Final NOC|
|Application for Renewal of NOC|
|Application for Fire/Incident Report|
The Citizens shall mandatorily apply on www.goaonline.gov.in and register themselves to avail NOC’s online. The system is being introduced from 15-Nov-2019 and feedback from applicants, if any, is awaited. Process to apply for a service is as below:
- Register on www.goaonline.gov.in by providing basic information like name, address, mobile no, aadhar no, date of birth, email id.
- On successful registration, login using credentials and apply for any service by providing application form details and uploading the required documents.
- Upon successful submission of the application form, applicant will receive an acknowledgment number via SMS and eMail.
- The application will be then visible for the department officials to verify and authorize in an online mode.
- Applicant will be able to download eSigned NOC once approved by the department.
- Applicant will always be intimated regarding the status of their application via SMS & email on a regular basis.
Advantages of online service to citizen:
- Citizen need not visit the departments to submit the NOC application form. They can now apply and pay applicable fees online
- All status updates of the application will be intimated to the applicant via SMS & email.
- Applicant will also be able to check and revert compliances towards the services through the goaonline portal.