Directorate of Fire & Emergency Service is making endeavors to bring excellence in public service delivery in a meaningful manner by providing an effective IT solutions to the citizens of the state. In this endeavor, Directorate of Fire & Emergency in association with Goa Electronics Limited has now launched online services under eDistrict Mission Mode Project to provide citizens with a platform to apply online for services as mentioned below;
|Application for Initial NOC|
|Application for Final NOC|
|Application for Renewal of NOC|
|Application for Fire/Incident Report|
The Citizens shall mandatorily apply on www.goaonline.gov.in and register themselves to avail NOC’s online. The system is being introduced from 15-Nov-2019 and feedback from applicants, if any, is awaited. Process to apply for a service is as below:
- Register on www.goaonline.gov.in by providing basic information like name, address, mobile no, aadhar no, date of birth, email id.
- On successful registration, login using credentials and apply for any service by providing application form details and uploading the required documents.
- Upon successful submission of the application form, applicant will receive an acknowledgment number via SMS and eMail.
- The application will be then visible for the department officials to verify and authorize in an online mode.
- Applicant will be able to download eSigned NOC once approved by the department.
- Applicant will always be intimated regarding the status of their application via SMS & email on a regular basis.
Advantages of online service to citizen:
- Citizen need not visit the departments to submit the NOC application form. They can now apply and pay applicable fees online
- All status updates of the application will be intimated to the applicant via SMS & email.
- Applicant will also be able to check and revert compliances towards the services through the goaonline portal.
Detailed Procedure for Inspections
Flowchart for Issue of Fire No Objection Certificate (Initial and Final)
E-Service user manual for Citizens and Central Application
E-Service user manual for Department Officials
Ref:21/1/TCP/2017-19/2485 dated;09/12/2019 from office of the Chief Town Planner(Administration), Panaji regarding Occupancies requiring NOC/clearence from Directorate of Fire and Emergency Services